Pin It!

Classes

March 29, 2014

Testing the waters

Welcome to my blog! After more than 10 years of being a faithful Stampin' Up customer, I finally decided to take the plunge and join the SU team! I work full time as a medical transcriptionist and papercrafting - cards and some scrapbooking mostly - has been my hobby for many years. I was first introduced to card making and heat embossing when I lived in a tiny northern British Columbia town 15 or so years ago and even though my hubbie and I have moved a few times over the years, crafting has been one constant in my life. I love hearing people say "you MADE this?!!" when I first give them one of my birthday cards or just a thinking of you card. I hope you will come back soon as I show you some of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment