Pin It!

Classes

April 9, 2014

Espresso and Cantaloupe!

No I am not talking about what I had for breakfast today....those are the colors used in today's card! Early Espresso with accents of Crisp Cantaloupe combine to make this card simple and classic. I inked up one of the stamp sets I have used the most in my collection....Thoughts and Prayers.


Supplies Used:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers, Four You
Accessories: Pearl Basics Jewels
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 

The Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack coincidentally is on sale this week. Check out the other deals here:



All supplies can be found on My Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Store!

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment