Pin It!

Classes

April 7, 2014

Masculine Monday

I thought I'd start the week with a more masculine card. The Wetlands stamp set was introduced in this year's annual catalogue and makes creating cards for the guys in our lives a bit easier; I think a lot of crafters struggle with this type of card - I know I sure do!
 Supplies Used:
Ink: Black Stazon, Garden Green marker, Soft Suede marker, Crumb Cake
Paper: Garden Green, Soft Suede, watercolor paper, naturals ivory cardstock
Stamp Sets: Wetlands, Hardwood
Big Shot: Deco Framelits
Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots, Aquapainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wetlands Stamp Set: $26.95 (wood) #126695,  $20.95 (clear) #126697

Feel free to contact me if you would like to order any of the supplies used to make today's card or shop online by clicking on the link on the right over there ---> 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pairing of the Wetlands images and the Hardwood background stamp! Perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete