Pin It!

Classes

April 2, 2014

No More Guessing!

I love it when somebody takes the guess work of things for me and Stampin' Up! takes the guess work out of color matching for you. Their packs of DSP (Designer Series Paper) match exactly to their inks, paper, and accessories, and they list those colors right on the pack AND in the catalogue! You can be reassured that your projects will POP when you coordinate your next order!

The Gingham Garden DSP guided me to choose Island Indigo for my card base. The Petite Pennants Builder Punch perfectly cut out the triangles for the banner and the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder added just enough texture to the card to keep it interesting.
 
 Would you like to make one for yourself? Give me a call or send me an email and I will explain how you can get ALL of these products for FREE when hosting a workshop or joining a monthly stamp club with me in Calgary! Live outside of Calgary? No problem! Just shop online and remember to choose me, Krista Clark, as your Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrator! The products will be delivered right to your door in just a few days! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment