Pin It!

Classes

April 17, 2014

Rainboots

Well it was a snowy, sloppy mess here in Calgary yesterday and I thought this cute card would brighten up things a bit! I love the bright and bold colors of Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise - the Brights Collection from Stampin' Up! is my favorite color family! This cute rainboot is from the Bootifuls Occasions Stamp Set - I don't own this set (yet!) - but had the opportunity to ink it up at the crafting retreat I attended last weekend! It is definitely on my wish list - I hope it doesn't retire before I can get my hands on it! The retired list will be released on Monday - stay tuned!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions, One of a Kind (retired)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (retired)
Big Shot: Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Accessories: Sponge, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'!
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment