Pin It!

Classes

April 6, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

Over at The Friday Mashup this week's challenge is to create a project with a Spring theme. With the weather finally warming up here in Southern Alberta I am ready to jump on board! Here's the card I created:
For me a sure sign of spring is when tulips bloom. My inspiration for this card was a picture taken of tulips from my mom's garden a few Springs ago. Aren't they pretty?! I can't wait to see green grass again!
Supplies Used:
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Black Stazon
Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Brights DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
Stamps: Blessed Easter
Punch: Banner (from Sale-a-Bration) to make the tops on the fence
Other: Stampin' Trimmer, sponge, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had to make the card a bit bigger than usual to accommodate all the tulips - it measures 4-1/2" x 6-1/4". I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't realize I was suppose to be commenting on the tulip card - ha! That's a sign of spring, for sure! I love the flowers behind the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene you created with those pretty tulips!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete