Pin It!

Classes

May 20, 2014

April Paper Pumpkin

I have subscribed to Stampin' Up!'s monthly craft kits for several months now and April's kit was something very unique - a cute 4 x 4 vanilla frame and all the supplies to make a card, gift tag, and a belly band to wrap around the frame if you were gifting it! I followed the directions and made the framed image as instructed but then I "went out on my own" and used the leftover supplies to make 3 additional cards...and I STILL have supplies leftover! Here is the picture frame:
Three stamps were included with the kit (including a Happy Mother's Day stamp) as well as 2 ink spots in Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz, glue dots, 10 whisper white tags, 2 buttons, linen thread, cotton ribbon, and more. Since I wasn't parting with my frame I cut the Coastal Cabana belly band and used it on my cards. The Calypso Coral card bases were from my own cardstock. The "For You" stamp came with the April kit, the "hey there friend" stamp was from my very first Paper Pumpkin kit!

Stampin' Up! now offers prepaid subscriptions for My Paper Pumpkin which make great gifts for someone you love (including yourself!). Check out my online store for more details!

Check back tomorrow for the third card I created using My Paper Pumpkin goodies!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment