Pin It!

Classes

May 28, 2014

New Catalogue Sneak Peek!

I have a sneak peek to share with you from the upcoming Stampin' Up! annual catalogue! Sea Street is the adorable stamp set I used to complete my card for the Mojo Monday #347challenge - check out that cute little crab! The sketch challenge was to incorporate a tall and skinny card - I flipped the sketch to create my card. The base measures 6 x 7" and is scored at 3.5".
 Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:



Customers can order the Sea Street stamp set in 5 days from the new catalogue - contact me if you would like a copy of the new annual catalogue and do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I will be having ribbon/baker's twine shares as well as paper shares starting next week. Stay tuned for details!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Stamp Set: Sea Street
Punches: 3/4" circle, 1" circle
Big Shot: Arrows Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Silver Baker's Twine

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used the Sea Street stamp set in this card. I didn't think about turning the card sideways. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete