Pin It!

Classes

June 13, 2014

Loving the In Colors!

I must admit, when I got a sneak peek of the new 2014-2016 In Colors at the new annual catalogue premier I was less than thrilled. However, now that I have seen them in person and have had a chance to create with them, all I can say is YUMMM! Step aside Rich Razzleberry....Blackberry Bliss is in the house! Hello Honey is a warm yellow with a bit of a brown undertone, Lost Lagoon is a lovely blue, Tangelo Twist is an "in your face" kind of orange, and Mossy Meadow is well...just a nice, rich green!

Today's card showcases some of the new In Colors (Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, and Hello Honey) as well DSP from the Moonlight DSP stack. The Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set was just released last month and is already sold out but Stampin' Up! heard our cries and it will be available again on June 17; if you haven't picked up Endless Birthday Wishes yet, you are definitely missing out! It has a wonderful combination of cursive and typed sentiments that is quickly becoming my "go to" set for birthday sentiments.
This photopolymer stamp set sold out very quickly after it's release last month and I anticipate it will sell out again. Once it is sold out a second time, I expect that will be it - you snooze, you lose! Please don't miss out on this fantastically versatile stamp set - I promise it will be the best $16.95 you ever spent! Contact me today to reserve your own Endless Birthday Wishes!

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment