Pin It!

Classes

August 4, 2014

Buy a Big Shot, get a Bundle for Free!

For the month of August Stampin' Up! has a wonderful promotion on for those who have been on the fence about getting a Big Shot. You get to choose one of the below bundles for FREE! That is approximately $50 in savings! AND if you choose the Star Framelits bundle you will get one of the new sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue - Bright and Beautiful - for FREE!! If you already own a Big Shot, you know how fabulous this tool is and you can take advantage of 15% savings on the select bundles listed below.

I use my Big Shot just about every time I make a card and it is my favorite Stampin' Up! product!
Contact me to place your order or click here to be directed to my online store. I can't wait to see what you create with your new toys!

Happy' Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment