Pin It!

Classes

August 6, 2014

Simple congrats

I used a few of the new In Colors to create a simple congratulations card for a customer. Some Baked Brown Sugar sequins from the 2013-2015 colors add a perfect touch and a little bling! Kinda Eclectic is one of the awesome stamp sets we received at convention - I can see using it a lot!
This technique is a masking technique that I learned from my upline, Allison. The card is also cased from a project she showed us at a recent stamp club! She is very inspirational and I am so proud to be on her team! She was recently chosen as one of 16 demonstrators WORLDWIDE for the 2014-2015 Artisan team with Stampin' Up! I can't wait to see what other awesome projects she shares with us over the coming months!You can find her blog here.

Kinda Electic Stamp Set pg 164 of Annual Catalogue
$33.95 (woodmount) or $24.95 (clear mount) CA
Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment