Pin It!

Classes

August 21, 2014

Welcome Back With Gold Soiree

I recently had a customer request some "welcome back" cards for her staff. I knew I wanted to incorporate some DSP (Designer Series Paper) into my project as SU has SO many wonderful new prints and I had recently taken advantage of the buy 3 get 1 free sale that was offered in July! I ended up choosing Gold Soiree DSP (which I had actually received at Convention when I attended a class hosted by SU's lovely Carrie Cudney). Each attendee in the class got an entire pack of this beautiful paper (and much, much more!) but we only needed a couple pieces to complete the projects in the class. I got the color combination right from the DSP itself which is one of the reasons why I love incorporating DSP into projects - it takes the guess work out of choosing colors! Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, and Garden Green make a lovely combination and is a combination I don't think I would have come up with by myself!
Supplies Used:
Ink: Calypso Coral, StazOn Black Ink
Paper: Gold Soiree DSP, Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding,
 Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Alphabet rotary stamp, Fabulous Phrases (retired)
Big Shot: Tiny Triangles embossing folder
Punches: Blossom, 3-4" circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle
Accessories: Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Envelope Punch Board (to round corners)

Thanks very much for stopping by!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment