Pin It!

Classes

September 15, 2014

Seasonally Scattered

Seasonally Scattered is a beautiful stamp set that attendees received at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City in July and it is now available in the Holiday Catalogue! I have seen many beautiful cards made with this set and decided it was time I assembled mine! I was inspired by Jen Timko, a former Artisan with Stampin' Up! who created this card for the display boards at convention! Isn't it lovely? I spelled out "giving" by stamping the letters in various stamp sets and then cutting them out to "piece" the word together - an awesome tip learned from my upline Allison! "Happy" is stamped and cut out from the stamp set Amazing Birthday (another fabulous gift from SU! at convention!).

I used my markers to ink up the image in Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, and Cajun Craze. I love how it turned out!
Supplies Used:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Sets:Amazing Birthday,And Many More (for the "v"), Four You (for the "i-n'g"), For All Things (for the "G")
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss markers
Accessories: 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread
Big Shot: Large Scallop Edgelit, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder

Would you like to attend the Stampin' Up! convention with me next year? Contact me and I will give you all the details on how you can receive free gifts from this wonderful company!

Happy Monday!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment