Pin It!

Classes

October 5, 2014

Pine Gold Swap

When trying to come up with a card for my team shoebox swap last week I made a couple different designs. I ultimately decided on the card I showed you Friday - I was worried taking gold embossing powder to my upline's house for the swap might not make me a fan favorite! LOL Anyway, I still think the card is pretty and thought I would share. I really like the combination of sophistication and whimsy - the stately pine with the gold embossed ornament and then the whimsical gold baker's twine looped around the sentiment with another taste of gold in the star. What do you think?
I used my Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso markers to ink up the pine, branch, and cones. The sentiment was stamped on Kraft paper and popped up on dimensionals as was the gold embossed ornament. 

Which swap card do you like the best? I would love to hear your comments!


Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment