Pin It!

Classes

October 21, 2014

Winter Cardigan

I recently participated in a team swap where we each chose a stamp set from the new Holiday Catalogue then created 11 cards using that stamp set. I chose Project Life's Holiday Cheer set. To be honest, this stamp set was not my first choice for the swap but I love how my card turned out. It was a lot of work but well worth it in my opinion! What do you think?!

My piece of paper started out as a plain ol' piece of Whisper White! The colors used were Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Garden Green, and Melon Mambo. I used Crystal Effects to create the "buttons" and All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments as the "necklace" charm. Silver Baker's Twine was used as well (and required a lot of patience to thread through the snowflakes I might add)! In all I used 3 stamps from the Project Life Holiday Cheer set. All supplies including ink, paper, punches, etc. can be found in my online store.

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment