Pin It!

Classes

November 6, 2014

Bringing Back the 80s!

I have been busy getting ready for an upcoming craft sale this Saturday. I think I am finally feeling ready....I wish I would have had more than 3 weeks notice to prepare, but I am pleased with the projects I have completed and have a nice selection for attendees to choose from. I will post pictures next week Most of what I did was stocking stuffer/treats and I have posted information about upcoming classes I am planning along with the card samples.

I needed a business card holder for my table and saw some great ideas on Pinterest. I found an old cassette tape case buried in a box in the basement (I am showing my age a bit here!) and upcycled it using the What's Up? stamp set and coordinating punch along with some Melon Mambo, Basic Black, and Gumball Green (retired) to match my business cards!
Not too shabby for 10 mins of work plus it saved me a trip to the store to buy one!

Come visit me at the Woodcreek Community Centre at 1991 Woodview Drive, SW Calgary on Saturday between 10-3 where I will have a table set up - I would love to meet you and say hi!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment