Pin It!

Classes

December 21, 2014

Christmas Card for SUO Challenge #112

I thought I would share the Christmas card I sent to friends and family this year and at the same time participate in this week's SUO Challenge! This simple card uses the Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch along with various other punches and a circle framelit to complete. It is hard to see in the picture but my background was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder before adhering it to the Sahara Sand cardstock.
I hope you have had a good weekend! I had to work all weekend (at my "regular" job) and finally just got my tree up last night. I'm starting to feel prepared for the holidays!

All products used can be found at my online store over there ------->

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this card for Christmas! The woodgrain background is the perfect choice with your Festival of Trees accents :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges- have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little CAS creation for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete