Pin It!

Classes

December 11, 2014

Snuggles and Smooches

Yesterday was the second Tuesday of the month and you know what that means....a new photopolymer stamp set release! Stampin' Up! is getting ready for the next card-giving event after Christmas.....Valentine's Day! Check out this cute set:
$19.95 (CA), item #140326
And some inspiration:
If you would like to see this new set under your Christmas tree contact me now or go to my online store! You can also send me your wish list along with the contact information for people buying you gifts, and I will make sure they get you lots of stamping goodies for Christmas this year (instead of ANOTHER ugly sweater perhaps?!!) Don't delay - Christmas is only 2 weeks away!

Yikes...I had better start sending my Christmas cards!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment