Pin It!

Classes

March 14, 2015

Balloon Birthday Bash

Say THAT 5 times fast!! lol. I used a couple of my favorite products from the Spring Occasions Catalogue to create this birthday card for my nephew's birthday. I struggle to create masculine cards and, even though my husband my disagree, I think it qualifies! I pulled the colors right from the Birthday Bash DSP which I placed underneath the balloon cutout.
What makes it even better is that Stampin' Up! gives a 15% discount when you buy the Celebrate Today stamp set with the Balloon Framelits Dies!

There's only a couple of weeks left of Sale-A-Bration so head over to my online store or contact me so you can start having fun with this balloon bundle!With every $60 purchase choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice  - and remember, it is only while supplies last!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment