Pin It!

Classes

December 6, 2015

Sweet Snowmen

I just love the stamp set Snow Place on page 33 of the holiday catalogue! The matching Snow Friends Framelit Dies are a must, and you can bundle and save 15% off when you purchase them together! Who doesn't love a deal, right?! I made a few Christmas cards with this fun set after CASEing Artisan Amy O'Neill.
I didn't change much from Amy's adorable original except I left off the sequins and decided to layer mine on a card base of either Pool Party or Real Red. The little bit of shine from the red foil paper really adds some sparkle to these cuties. The snowflakes in the background were heat embossed after I sponged some Pool Party ink on my Whisper White paper. Lots of steps to these seemingly simple cards, but I think the overall result was worth it! I can't decide which colour card base I like better - what's your pick?


I need to get these snowmen in the mail - I can't believe Christmas is less than 3 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment