Pin It!

Classes

January 10, 2016

New Occasions Catalogue and start of Sale-A-Bration!

Can you believe we're almost a week into the new Occasions catalogue and SAB?!! Sorry I'm late getting these posted - my hubbie and I took a little trip to California for a few days. Nice way to start the new year, right? Unfortunately it was rainy nearly every day we were there, but rain is way better than -5 F (-17 C) here in Calgary and snow! I was able to place an order before we left and it should be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have time to play with my new goodies this week.

In the meantime, take advantage of the free goodies you can earn from Stampin' Up! With every $60 Canadian purchase you get to choose an item for FREE! Head over to my online store!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment