Pin It!

Classes

January 19, 2016

Weekly Deals and Sale-A-Bration Reminder!

Did you  know that some Sale-A-Bration items are for a limited time? In less than a month these select items will no longer be available:
I love the little airplane in the Sky is the Limit stamp set - it makes masculine cards a breeze! And 'hello'....that font!! I must say the DSP didn't "grab" me when I saw it in the catalogue but I have since seen it in person and it is dreamy! Great colours in a fun swirly pattern on one side, more solid on the other. Fantastic! Want them all?! Why not host a party with your friends and family? Don't forget that you can choose wood or clear mount for your free stamp sets!

It's Tuesday and that means new sales from Stampin' Up! Check out that punch pack! It's from the NEW Occasions Catalogue!
I've got my Sprinkles of Life stamp class tomorrow night. I'll share the cards we make later in the week! Until then...
Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment