Pin It!

Classes

March 16, 2016

Easter Egg Cut Out

I think Easter is my favorite holiday - not that I am super-religious or anything, but I just love the spring colours, the cute bunnies and chicks...and chocolate of course! Here's another Easter card I made recently, CASE'd from US demonstrator Tami White.
The stripes were made using the super-versatile set called Work of Art which is a stamp set I received for free during convention in Salt Lake City in 2014 - I hope it's going to stick around! In April the new annual catalogue will be revealed to demonstrators and the retiring list will be released. There's so many great sets in the annual catalogue that sadly tend to get "a little less air time" with the fabulous Occasions catalogues SU releases in the fall and spring! What stamps are on your "please don't leave" list?
Don't forget to choose your free Sale-A-Bration goodies by the end of March with every $60 purchase!
Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment