Pin It!

Classes

April 13, 2016

You're Sublime!

Happy Wednesday, my friends! I can't believe April is nearly half gone and the university year is coming to an end! I have 3 nieces in university right now, and I thought I would send them a little note of encouragement as they prepare for final exams! You're Sublime is an adorable stamp set that has been far too neglected on my shelf so I thought I would pull it out to create a quick note card. And good news...it will be sticking around with the release of the new Annual Catalogue next month! Stampin' Up! released the names of 8 stamp sets which would be sticking around just to help demonstrators prepare swaps for this weekend's OnStage events!
Sea Street and Sprinkles of Life sets were also used - for a small note card, that's a lot of sets! I just cut the Marina Mist "waves" freehand before adhering it to the piece of 3-1/4 x 4-3/4" Kraft cardstock, and I used my blender pen to colour the submarine before I cut it out using my paper snips.
I lightly coloured the windows with Soft Sky before adding some Crystal Effects.Make sure you let the Crystal Effects sit to dry overnight before popping it in the envelope!
You can find a list of the supplies used at the bottom of this post - just click on the product to place an order in my online store!

I hope you're having a fabulous week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment