Pin It!

Classes

May 4, 2016

Helping Me Grow

Mother's Day kind of snuck up on me this year...for some reason I thought it was around May 15 instead of THIS Sunday, May 8! Since my mom and my mother-in-law both live on the other side of the country, I didn't have time to create specially made cards (I most often have a particular person in mind when I create a card) I was glad I had a few in my stash thanks to a crafty weekend getaway I took last month with about 18 other ladies including my upline and a few other members of my team!

Helping Me Grow is a beautiful set from the Occasions catalogue and - BONUS! - it will be in the upcoming annual catalogue too! The bold flower images just beg to be watercoloured or coloured with blender pens, which is what I used to create this beauty. I was inspired by a card by Maria Vanderform I saw on Pinterest. The butterfly is from Papillon Potpourri - this set has been around so long my wood blocks are still in one of the "old style" SU cases, and it is sticking around in the next annual catalogue too! It's an oldie but a goodie!

The beautiful 1/4" ribbon is all retiring including the Marina Mist I used on this card. At the time of writing this post it is still available, however, and at 30% off!! Score!

A few things on the retiring list have sold out already so be sure to head to my online store right away to avoid disappointment! You can shop online 24/7 and have your purchases shipped right to your door!

I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment