Pin It!

Classes

May 19, 2016

Love You Sew For Your Crafty Friends

Love You Sew is a fabulous and fun hostess set featured in the Occasions catalogue and will be no longer available after the end of this month, but host a party or place an order totaling a minimum of $200 and it can be yours! I just love the punny sentiments and fun font in this set, and it's perfect for all the crafters in your life - quilters, paper crafters and people who do sewing too! (I realized 'sewers' was a homonym for something else!! lol)  I CASEd this fabulous card from my upline, Allison.

Aren't those scissors adorable??!! The "spools" of Baker's twine were simply created by cutting out the spool image after stamping it on Kraft cardstock with Soft Suede ink and wrapping a few inches of twine (5 or 6") around the paper. The turned out so awesome - they're my favorite part of this card!
Contact me today to place an order or shop online 24/7 from my online store!
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment