Pin It!

Classes

June 7, 2016

A Colour Challenge...Take 2

As I mentioned on Saturday, my up, upline Kristine challenged us to come up with a card using Emerald Envy, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight as well as incorporate a piece of the new Ruched Ribbon in Emerald Envy into our creation. It really had me stumped - I couldn't seem to get past the "masculine"-ish colours and my mind drew a blank! I eventually threw some some Watermelon Wonder into the mix and the ideas came much easier! Here is my Take 2 at the challenge:
I used the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to complete this card. I also used Blushing Bride ink and cardstock as well as So Saffron ink (under the Daffodil Delight flower). I was much happier with my second creation. Which one is your favorite?

Happy Stampin'!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment