Pin It!

Classes

March 11, 2017

Display Samples

In January the Stampin' Up! Canadian office held a business conference in Toronto for some of the top demonstrators in the country. I had the honor of being asked to create a few display samples for them featuring a Sale-A-Bration product! I chose the fabulous stamp set Any Occasion to feature in my samples. This stamp set is so versatile and is a must for your collection! It is great for birthdays, weddings, new babies, and SO much more! It can't be purchased and can only be earned FREE during Sale-A-Bration. With every $60 ordered until March 31 (before taxes and shipping) you can choose it as your freebie ! Check it out:
Here are a few of the cards I created using this fun stamp set:
 I used Foxy Friends for the tree stump & the frog is from the hostess set Love You Lots and is popped up on dimensionals. 

That sweet little baby and the starts are from Moon Baby in the Occasions catalogue and I used the Sparkle embossing folder to add detail to the extra layer of Soft Sky. Some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine is wrapped around the top layer as well.
The Lift Me Up set from the Occasions catalogue is featured on this card along with the sentiment from Any Occasions. A strip from the Carried Away DSP is also used which is another SAB freebie!


I think this is my favorite - I love the Cool Treats bundle! Check out that adorable spoon - such a cute framelit in the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies, especially when cut out using silver foil paper! The coordinating Tasty Treats Speciality DSP is the background piece. Can you spot the other Sale-A-Bration freebie I used? That's right - that sparkly ribbon is another freebie!
Did you get to see the samples in person at the Canadian Business Conference in Toronto? Here's my full display:
There's only 3 weeks left to earn your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Contact me to place your order to click on the link to my Canadian online store HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment