Pin It!

Classes

March 29, 2017

Get Carried Away with Sale-A-Bration!

I can't believe March is almost over! There's only a few hours left to scoop up your favorites freebies offered from Stampin' Up! Remember, items are while supplies last only, and a few of our favorites are already sold out! One of my favorite freebies is the Carried Away 12x12 DSP stack (#143608). The 12 double-sided sheets coordinate perfectly with one of my favorite bundles from the Occasions catalogue - Lift Me Up (#144712 for clear mount). Check out this cute and simple card I made:
Don't wait any longer - run to my online store and place your order now or contact me ASAP! Sale-A-Bration ends Friday night!! Remember, with every $60 purchase (before shipping and taxes), you get to choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration list of freebies. There's no limit to the number of free items you can earn - prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions apply too!
 Thanks to fellow demonstrator Josee Smuck for this graphic!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment